What I like best about this country? That I can walk down the street and not have strange men make chhh chhh sounds at me. Yup, you called it. Happy 4th to you and yo mama!
Women in this country get paid 24% less then men on average. Our country also has the highest amount of rapes per capita, AKA- women are not treated all that great. Yes, we love to over-sex our females, and we don't execute them for cheating, but it ain't all that great honey.
Hmmm it is actually all that great honey. Women are magnificent creatures and should be glorified. One of the many reasons I love this country. Oh and well your last sentence summed it up. WOMEN ARE GETTING EXECUTED FOR CHEATING ON THEIR HUSBANDS. I'll take the pay cut rather then the chair. Thanks. xoxo
6 comments:
number 2, forever and ever.
Love this outfit! I'm going to have to pull something together to be festive this weekend! You did it perfectly with the Litas. :)
Just wondering, what camera do you use?
you are so sexy :) i love this outfit :)i hope you could visit my blog sometimes.. following you now :) follow me too?
thank you!
http://lovelybulatao.blogspot.com/
What I like best about this country? That I can walk down the street and not have strange men make chhh chhh sounds at me. Yup, you called it. Happy 4th to you and yo mama!
Sophia
Women in this country get paid 24% less then men on average. Our country also has the highest amount of rapes per capita, AKA- women are not treated all that great. Yes, we love to over-sex our females, and we don't execute them for cheating, but it ain't all that great honey.
Hmmm it is actually all that great honey. Women are magnificent creatures and should be glorified. One of the many reasons I love this country. Oh and well your last sentence summed it up. WOMEN ARE GETTING EXECUTED FOR CHEATING ON THEIR HUSBANDS. I'll take the pay cut rather then the chair. Thanks. xoxo
Post a Comment